Monday, November 10, 2008

Quite possibly the cutest photos yet ...

Here is Madeline at 2 weeks old. The outfit is way too big, so it had to come off after the photo, but we tried.



...and here she is falling over after the shot was taken. Too funny.



Loving the Baby Bjorn and my little mouse hat!


And here is how she fell asleep on dad the other night.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Such an adorable outfit and Miss M. is such a cute little model! I can't wait to meet her in January @ Sarah & Mark's wedding!!! Call me if you need anything ~ Jenn

abruscia said...

Thanks Jenn! I got your message the other week. We are bummed we won't be able to see you, and can't wait to see you at the wedding! Thanks for the offer, I'll be sure to call if I have any questions, I appreciate it...a lot!