Friday, January 9, 2009

DEER!!!!

This morning while I was feeding Maddie, we had four deer come through our back yard! It was amazing! I yelled for Brad to get into the living room and he caught this photo of 2 of the 4 that passed through. We have state game lands about 300 yards away from our house, but our house is in the middle of a neighborhood. They must have been very lost...Very! They were so beautiful, and again it was so awesome to see!



Then of course I had to get a few new photos of Maddie up! Here she is in her cute new outfit! The top we found at Gabe's and the new mismatch trumpette socks are courtesy of Aunt Joyce! SO cute!


Laughing at Daddy!

Getting sassy with the camera.


Trying to get a photo with my sister Hanna, it didn't work too well.


Here I am in my bumbo again. I was watching mommy fold laundry. Don't I look thrilled?


Enjoying my playtime!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute outfit! She always looks so sassy and put together. She's already a card-carrying member of the goddess club.

abruscia said...

Ohhhhhh, I just informed her of the acceptance to the goddess club and she is so excited! Yeah!

And how she is so excited to see you in a few weeks!