Yesterday we took Maddie on her first trip to the pool, which I am sure is the first of many. We spent a good bit of the afternoon there, had some lunch and played in the water! I had no doubt that Maddie would love the pool since bath time is always so fun for her. The first time we put her in the water it was like no big deal! She loved it, and only took a tumble in the baby pool once! Ooops! But even after that she didn't cry. I think we might have a little fishy on our hands. As usual I took way too many photos, so instead of posting a ton, here is a link to the ones I've uploaded on Ofoto, and a video of her first time in the big pool. She kept trying to drink the water...silly girl!
More photos!
1 comment:
Love that she is such a fish. You'll have to take her to the Hershey Plaza so she can see where her Mom spent her summers. Thanks for the great photos!
Post a Comment