Monday, July 27, 2009

Sorry about the lack of Posting

I know, I know, I've been horrible at posting lately, but to my defense, I've also been out of town quite a bit.  Brad and I had our weekend away at the Nemacolin, which was amazing, fabulous dinners, and relaxing evenings--Thank you Sarah and Mark!!! And while it was great to get away, I did miss Madeline like crazy. So it was even more difficult when I had to leave her again this weekend.  Brad had an all weekend golf tournament, and I had a beach weekend with some girls from work, so Maddie got to spend the weekend with Mamaw and Papaw Howe in West Virginia.  I know she had a fabulous time, in fact, she had a big milestone happen while there, she is now pulling herself up to chairs, ottomans, and her play table.  Craziness! Hopefully they took some photos from the weekend and we'll get to post them.

In the mean time here are a few photos from the last day with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark. They also took Maddie to the pool on their last day, but I'll have to post those later.




No comments: