HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
We are getting ready to take Madeline on her first trick-or-treating adventure tonight! She'll be dressed up in her Halloween best, a monarch butterfly, which I received as a gift at my baby shower last year! I think she looks pretty darn cute. Happy Halloween everyone!
We are getting ready to take Madeline on her first trick-or-treating adventure tonight! She'll be dressed up in her Halloween best, a monarch butterfly, which I received as a gift at my baby shower last year! I think she looks pretty darn cute. Happy Halloween everyone!







2 comments:
Pretty darn cute is an understatement. She is beyond pretty darn cute. Can't wait to hear how trick or treating goes!
One trick-or-treat down, one at daycare today, and then the actual Township trick-or-treat on Saturday, though I think we are only going to about 3 houses! More for the photo op. LOL.
Post a Comment