Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun and Boo boos...

We've had a busy weekend so far, and it's not winding down anytime soon! I know, it's 10 a.m. Sunday, but we still have lots to do. Poor Madeline hasn't had the best of weekends. On top of teething and being miserable, she got her first big time boo boo when she tried to go down a stair by herself. As you can see by these photos she scraped the heck out of her nose. I am not sure who cried more, me or her? Ugh, so she is loaded with Motrin and with oragel. Poor thing.

Anyway, we did have some fun this morning. Madeline decided to be a bride. While starting laundry, which she loves to get into, she discovered her sock bag and decided to throw it on her head and walk around the house. Too cute! She also loves her new purse and her new toy from Eric and Vicky! Thanks so much!

Having fun on the new toy!


Getting ready to go shopping!


Here comes the bride...


Bride with boo boo! Poor thing. :O(

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Awwww!!! Poor little Maddie! She's still smiling that beautiful smile though! Love her!

sbruscia said...

OMG! My poor Maddie! She took a pretty good tumble. Tell her that I will now get to see her over thanksgiving and maybe that will cheer her up. P.S. love the veil look.

sbruscia said...

I also wanted to say -- never fear Maddie, Aunt Sarah landed on her face on multiple occasions and there is no permanent damage/ scarring. Yeah!

abruscia said...

Thanks Aunt Sarah...I know we can always count on you for some reassurance. :) And thanks Jenn :) It's still pretty heart breaking to look at her little nose :(