Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More bath fun!

Clearly, I have a lot of fun with Madeline and her bath time. She loves the water, so we let her have nice long baths! I love playing with her hair and giving her silly updos. Well, the other night I got a bit carried away with the foam soap...I thought it would be fun to see what she looks like with long hair. HA!

This is what I call her "surfin' do."


Long hair do up :) I laugh every time I look at this photo. It cracks me up! I even took Madeline out of the tub so she could see herself. She wasn't amused. Go figure.

4 comments:

sbruscia said...

Absolutely adorable! And she is so happy in the water!

sbruscia said...

Absolutely adorable! And she is so happy in the water!

Jenn said...

Her hair is getting so long and cute! The pink stuff just looks like a bad wig. But a fun one! :)

Croatian Chaos said...

Hilarious! A pink, girlie Medussa! So cute...i love her bathtub shots - she's always so smiley!