Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day!

Yesterday, like most of the northeast, we got dumped on with about 12-14 inches of snow! Nothing compared to D.C., but still enough to cause a pain with the shovel! Very pretty, and yes, I do love the snow, so I couldn't complain. We even got Madeline out for her first BIG snowstorm, and got to try out the sled she got for Christmas. Unfortunately I think the snow was a little too deep for our yard, we'll have to go elsewhere next time :)


Not too sure of what is going on....


Checking it out....


...and LIKING the snow :)


Getting buried with a little help from dad.



Trying out the sled....almost lost her for a second!


FUN!


Watching daddy work hard down below, from up on the porch!



2 comments:

Uncle Mark said...

We need to hook Winston up to the sled to pull Maddie, he would love that.

abruscia said...

Winston the duck would be sooooo great at this! We must have a snow date sometime soon!