A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Sorry for not posting
Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Things have been crazy! First we had a weekend with Birdget's Bridal shower, and cousin Emily's Baptism, then we had a week of trying to figure out which car I was going to buy, topped off by Madeline getting sick and puking all over me. Lovely. C'est la vie. So while we did get a lot accomplished, we did not get many blog postings done. I promise to catch up soon, and to post a photo of our new ride! In the mean time here are some photos of Miss. Madeline frolicking in our backyard today. The nice weather has finally returned, and we could not be happier!
First we used our tools.
Then we decided to relax a bit in the grass.
And THEN we decided to do a mommy and me photoshoot!
This is the face she made when I told her to smile... :)
And we capped it off with some time in a big girl chair and a drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment