A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Christmas in July
Madeline has been very in to watching movies lately. In fact we have watched Shrek 1&2 about 20 times, and Alvin and the Chipmunks about 20 times as well. So I decided to switch things up a bit and throw in some Christmas movies! We watched the cartoon "T'was the night before Christmas," a favorite of mine and Aunt Sarah's, and then watched most of "The Grinch." We even made chocolate chip cookies with red and green kisses mixed in! After all what is Christmas without cookies?
Relaxing watching "The Grinch." Can you see her arms are up behind her head? Ha.
Yes cookies too :) Maybe now that you are preggo I'll send you sweet too! Ha. And no, she doesn't watch the entire movie, but she'll sit and watch about 45 minutes, which is more than I could ask for :)
2 comments:
Man cookies too! Wish I was there. Does she actually lay down and watch the entire movie? impressive
Yes cookies too :) Maybe now that you are preggo I'll send you sweet too! Ha. And no, she doesn't watch the entire movie, but she'll sit and watch about 45 minutes, which is more than I could ask for :)
Post a Comment