Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Itsy Bitsy Spider...

...Pumpkin!

Since Madeline's big Birthday bash is this weekend, I decided that it would be a good idea to get a jump on some of the decorations! After nap we got to work on Madeline's very own pumpkin. Madeline had fun helping me put all of the pieces on Mr. Pumpkin, though I do think she decided it was a girl. She loves it! This morning she woke up and ran to the kitchen table with "OHHHHHH!" and then promptly followed it up with "Hiiii, Hiiii!" and a wave of course.


Getting ready!


Giving the pumpkin a hug, after all "we are going to be friends, right?"


Now what am I supposed to do with this stuff again?


Ohhhh, I get it!


Half way there! Three more legs to put on Miss. Spider Pumpkin.


Clearly Madeline and Miss. Spider Pumpkin had some very important things to discus after assembly.


The finished product, pretty cute right?



BOO!



No comments: