Tuesday, May 31, 2011

16 Weeks

Okay, so I slacked on posting the 15 week photo. Give me a break. I did however manage to at least take one. So that one follows the 16 week one posted below. I am feeling pretty good overall, still a few moments of nausea, but overall very well. And, I want to thank the pregnancy Gods for gracing me with a wonderful 2 mile run, plus 1.5 walk this morning. Granted it was hot as H&*L, but it was great to be doing something I usually do. :)

16 Weeks 
(Actually 16 Weeks 2 days)

14 Weeks 
(obviously headed to the gym)

And here are the stats as of week 16:

Belly: Still nothing :)

Belly Button: In

Stretch Marks: None, and again hopefully none ever!

Weight Gain: -1lbs (as I said last week, quickly gaining back the 5lbs I lost.)


Boy or Girl: Everyone still seems to say boy.


Feeling: Pretty normal, despite the constant need to go to the loo. Blagh.
 
Cravings: Back to fruit, especially cherries and nectarines. Salads and veggies are still pretty high on the list, as well as my lovely mint tea. Delicious.

Sleep: Sleeping well, in fact sleeping almost better than before I was pregnant. Wow!

Energy: Feeling great, as if the run didn't let you in on that one. We also got around to planing all of our summer plants yesterday!

Baby: Baby has an appointment tomorrow. Glucose test bright and early. Yippe! Will post more on that tomorrow. :) As of now everything seems great.

No comments: