Since I've been so behind in updating the blog, and taking photos, her are a bunch of the photos I captured on my phone over the last few weeks:
Playing in the play yard with Momma :)
Miss. A doing fabulously with tummy time!
Madeline showing off her new shoulder length do. Thanks Mr. Dan for the great haircut!
Sweet little girl after bath time (please ignore my goofy face, trying to get her to smile).
My evenings with my loves.
So serious.
Madeline give kisses to Avery.
Avery channeling her inner Elton John. I can't help but laugh out loud when I look at this one.
Little monkey toes trying to wrap around my arm while nursing.
Madeline thrilled with her purchase of SEVEN, yup count 'em S-E-V-E-N, princesses with her Birthday and Valentine's day money.
Homemade pizza night!
Miss. Avery giving me the "What momma?" look after keeping Momma up all night long.







No comments:
Post a Comment