Right after Miss. Avery was born a package arrived in the mail for us. A box with several bottles of wine and not just any wine. Wine that was named AVERY QUINN!!! My sister Sarah found it down in Virginia and sent a few bottles our way. I'm just now finally getting them in the wine fridge so that we can taste them. How cute are they?
Not sure how many of you do this, but whenever we have special even we save the cork and write on it the date and what the even was for. We have corks going back to our engagement in 2006! I love looking at these corks and reliving all of those memories. So special :)
Last day of summer...
6 years ago








1 comment:
How clever! We keep pretty much all of our corks, but I never thought to write the event on them (duh!) Suppose we'll have to drink hard to catch up! ;)
Post a Comment