Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Walk

Today it is a gorgeous, sunny fall day in State College. The temperature outside right now is 65 degrees, though it feels more like 70! It is too nice to stay all cooped inside. So Madeline and I got outside for her first walk! We circled the neighborhood for a good 45 minutes, and even made it down to the bike path. The view and the company was excellent, though she did sleep through the entire thing. It was great to get out!

Here are a few photos from our BIG walk!


First time in the stroller!


Even though it was warm out, I still had Madeline bundled up.

The bike path portion of our walk! Gorgeous!



And here she is passed out from the walk! This is the first time she hasn't been all snuggled up in a ball, and it cracked me up, so of course, I had to grab a photo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is so super cute. love the last pic!