Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Photo Shoot Preview

Madeline had her first photo shoot about a week and a half ago with Heidi Lynn Photography. Heidi was so great! Madeline wasn't into sleeping that day, so I am surprised that we got any shots of her with her eyese closed, she also decided to pee several times, once on dad and once on the bed, she also pooped all over me during the shoot. Hey, what can you expect from a newborn with out a diaper on. Anyway, we got some great shots, now all we have to do is decide which ones we want to order.

If you go to the client preview section at http://www.heidilynnephotography.com (click on the main picture first) and type in abjohnson, the gallery will be displayed.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jami said...

They are so precious!

Jenn said...

She is simply adorable!! Love the pictures of the three of you! Owen can't wait to meet her! :)

Bridget said...

Oh my god, so cute.

sbruscia said...

I cannot decide which pictures I want. I too like the pics of the 3 of you.