This past weekend we had the pleasure of having some of Madeline's fabulous Aunties come and visit! Jessica, Jami, Bridget, and Tina, Greg and Ellie all came to State College to visit! Hope was sorely missed, but she and Ross will be here in November for a visit! We can't wait! The weekend was a fabulous time, though a bit cold at the football game....who knew it would be 50 degrees already? We toughed it out until halftime and then headed back to the house for some fabulous cheese, wine and a great game of Taboo. We followed it up with a fabulous Brunch at the Nittany Lion Inn and a quick stop into Boalsburg on Sunday. Of course I went out of control taking photos, and I am sure more are to come from everyone else, so
click here to see the rest of them.
Maddie and Ellie before the game!

Ellie kitty!

Maddie nice and snug thanks to the new hat from Tina, Greg and Ellie!

Aunt Jessica and Maddie.

The gorgeous sun that decided to greet us in our backyard on Saturday.

Maddie checking out the new paths.

Path+copy.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5391737143187987026" border="0" />
Jessica and I entertaining Maddie.
Clearly Jessica wasn't finished. :) 
Maddie playing with her Birthday gift from her fabulous Aunties,
which she LOVES!

Jami and Bridget showing Maddie how to shop!

Quick photo in Boalsburg.
Okay, maybe several photos in Boalsburg :)

Bridget and Maddie.

Jami and Maddie.

I had to...Brad hated it!

Photo session! 
7 comments:
It looks like it was a lot of fun! Sad to have missed it. Can't wait to visit in November.
We cannot wait either! I am so looking forward to it, cannot wait!
everyone looks so fabulous! I love the pictures w/ the blurred background -- is that photoshope or the camera?
I am photoshop guilty...what can I say, it's what I do :)
I love it. wish I had your photoshop skillz. All photos and all subjects are wonderful
I cannot access the photos -- here or Hiltonhead. Is it b/c there are too many? Does it work for you?
Try viewing them in a different browser...they open for me in Firefox, but not safari? I'll e-mail them out as well.
Post a Comment