After everything was cleaned up, we headed downstairs to set up the gifts and Madeline's big Christmas gift. We decided we would have our Christmas on Christmas Eve morning before we headed out for West Virginia. After it was all set up, we nestled in for a great night's sleep...and for Madeline to wake us up! Oh and Madeline wore her Milk and Cookies PJs to bed so Santa would have something to nibble on :) hee hee.
Our table set up for Christmas Eve dinner.
Our beautiful tree all set up after Santa visited.
The tree with Madeline's BIG gift next to it.
Madeline's adorable tree we set up in her room, Madeline doll courtesy of Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark last Christmas.
Discovering her gifts in the morning!
Fun in the tent Christmas Eve morning!
Showing daddy her new phone from Cousin Emily.
Digging into the Little People farm from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark.
And of course loving the awesome magnum bottle of wine from A. Sar and U. Mark!
A Sled! Madeline had to hop in right away and check it out...
...and daddy had to try it out too. All around the room they went!







3 comments:
Thanks for all the pictures. Looks like you had a great Christmas Eve morning!
P.S. I don't see any crackers on the table. I thought you might use them! We used them at mom's. We had a v. British Christmas. I have to send pics!
We did use them! I had one on each place setting for a girl, since they had necklace charms in them...they just weren't on the table at the time I took the photo :( The two little girls that were over LOVED them!
Post a Comment