Saturday greeted us with our first Christmas snow of the season, the one in October doesn't count! We had planned to head down to Harrisburg to meet Emily, but I got to the top of the Mountain and had to turn around, and on the way back home saw several accidents. So, instead I decided to do some fingerpaiting with Madeline. This was her first time and she loved it! She would get so mad when I pulled the paper away to get her a new one. I did look down once and see her sucking the paint off of her finger. Argh! For the most part it was a huge success...even the color of the bathwater ended up being fun. HA!
Not so sure at first...proceed cautiously.

What is this stuff?

Loving it!

And the end result...notice the paint around her mouth, don't worry it's non-toxic! Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment