Trying to climb the stairs with her new best friend, thanks Hope and Ross, and quickly discovering that it's a bit difficult. Oh and this puppy, she seriously carries around every where now! Too cute!
A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
5 comments:
Mommy has a dog- hanna, Daddy has a dog - Sadie, now Maddie has a dog! Great dress.
Just over this past weekend she got really attached to it? Out of no where! Too funny! I can't wait to see what she names it...
Yay! She loves the puppy. This warms my heart. I see you have started with the bows. You know, I know someone who just loooves making bows and also likes baby girls better than baby boys....
Oh no Hope :( I like baby boys better :) I am going to just love little Cash to pieces! I cannot wait to meet him. He could not be more perfect.
I was talking about my mom :) If you want her to make bows like were in my hair constantly until about age 10, give her a call.
Post a Comment