A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Congrats, Amanda. It is quite a feeling, isn't it? I love the feeling of accomplishment. I'm proud of ya!
Thanks so much Barb! It really is an accomplishment, and yes quite a feeling. I am pretty proud of myself for doing it. : ) You should do it next year! You can either do the full or split it btwn. two people.
Congrats Aman! - Way to run!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats, Amanda. It is quite a feeling, isn't it? I love the feeling of accomplishment. I'm proud of ya!
Thanks so much Barb! It really is an accomplishment, and yes quite a feeling. I am pretty proud of myself for doing it. : ) You should do it next year! You can either do the full or split it btwn. two people.
Congrats Aman! - Way to run!!!
Post a Comment