Friday, January 7, 2011

Crafting in West Virginia

While we were in West Virginia Mamaw had lots of fun crafts planned for Miss. Madeline. I think Madeline was in heaven! From decorating her own ornaments for the tree, to her very first Gingerbread house! So fabulous. We cannot wait to do it next year, hopefully a little earlier in the season.

Fun with Play dough!

Mamaw and Madeline starting on this year's Gingerbread house!


Action shot...sprinkles were EVERYWHERE! I think it made Papaw a little nervous...Madeline and Mamaw on the other hand could not have cared less :)


LOVING the gingerbread house!


Giving Uncle Justin some strategic directions on placement.



I think every piece that went on the gingerbread house made it into Madeline's mouth first, therefore we would not advise eating.


The finished masterpiece 2010.


Crafting our own ornaments, first a stocking and then a star!


Getting some help on placement for the ornament.



What a beauty! Who says you can't have fish on a Christmas Stocking, maybe Madeline is hinting for a vacation? Ha.




No comments: