Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome Timothy James Bruscia Bradby!

I am once again a proud Aunt, this time to a beautiful baby boy! My very first nephew, Timothy James Bruscia Bradby, entered the world today at 2:29 p.m. surrounded by love. Timothy gets his first name from my big brother who passed away when I was young, and his middle name from his Uncle and Grandfather on his Daddy's side. He came out with a full head of dark brown hair, just like our brother, and he is completely 100% beautiful. I cannot wait to meet him! I am totally in love.

Congrats to my big sister and brother-in-law, I could not be more happy or proud of the two of you. Time for you both to know what "true love" is, welcome to it. :) xoxo


Timothy James Bruscia Bradby
8lbs 4 oz., 20 inches


Mommy and baby. Seriously, who looks this good after just having a baby?
Timothy and all of his hair!



1 comment:

Maureen Gribble said...

Congratulations on your new nephew!! Boys are so fun (not that I'm biased!!) ;) All the best!