Friday, February 18, 2011

Atlas Therapy

I can't beleive I didn't post on this earlier, but needless to say, things have been a bit crazy. In December Brad and I along with three other partners finally opened the doors to our new PT Clinic, Atlas Therapy! It's been in the works for the past 2 years or so, and to finally have to doors open is a great feeling!

We are a Physical Therapy clinic designed to help treat head, neck, and jaw pain. Especially those who think they suffer from TMJ. We are hands on, treating with MANUAL stimulation of the muscles in the mouth etc. Working hand-in-hand with dentists and physicians we are creating a new way to treat people who have suffered for years with no relief. And we're already seeing great results. New patients are scheduling daily and everyone is leaving happy! Check out our web site and pass along the word if you know any one who might be interested!

www.atlastherapy.com


No comments: