Madeline has to bring in her very first-ever Valentine's to school on Monday, and instead of buying the store bought ones I decided to make our own! For one, it saved us money...I already had the paper, and I created the design,and I got the M&M packs on sale with, of course, coupons! So 30 cuts, punch, and bows later they are complete! And I don't think they could be any cuter! We will have to see who is lucky enough to make Madeline's Valentine list...

Happy Valentine's Day! You're the cherry on top!

We topped our Valentine with M&Ms, Madeline's favorite treat!
3 comments:
Those are adorable!!
SOOO cute!! You are so creative Amanda! I hope you don't mind if I copy your idea for Owen's class valentines? (Ours won't be nearly as adorable as yours, but you give me inspiration!) :) Happy Valentine's Day Madeline!
I don't mind at all! I feel honored you would want to copy it!
Thanks for the compliments ladies!
Post a Comment