Okay people, here you go! Belly photo number one; 14 weeks. Sorry it's not the best quality, but well for a phone photo and trying to take it yourself, it's the best I could do. I have a feeling these photos are going to be completely random, as in whenever I get the time. So different from the first time.
Anyway, Here is my status on everything:
Belly: not yet noticeable, still in regular clothing, no maternity pants yet!
Belly Button: In (It stayed this way my entire pregnancy with Madeline, so let's hope it doesn't pop with this one.)
Stretch Marks: Not yet, hopefully not ever!
Weight Gain: -3lbs (slowly, though probably soon quickly, gaining back the 5lbs I lost.)
Boy or Girl: I have no idea or "feeling," though everyone else seems to say boy.
Feeling: Nauseous a decent amount of the time, but much better than a few weeks ago. Still most sick in the evenings. Allergies are much worse this time of year since being pregnant. Mrrr.
Cravings: It was fruit in the beginning. But now it's salads/veggies and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (I bought 4 bottles this week when it was on sale for $1) and Mint Iced Tea, I've been making it by the gallons. I always have to have two drinks at once, the other being water, so the old MNMC insulated cup, or what Brad calls my "pregnancy cup" I got when I delivered Madeline, has made a reappearance.
Sleep: Sleeping well, up several times to go to the loo, but what's new about that?
Energy: Finally making a comeback, I've even started back at the gym in the last few weeks! Body Pump, Spin and Elliptical! Yeah!
Baby: Baby had an appointment last week and seems to be doing great! Heart rate was 150-160 bpm. Happy and healthy. My next appointment is the ever-so-fun glucose test. Hurrah. :/
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







4 comments:
Nice face! You look fabulous. My belly looks way more pregnant than yours. Glad you are on the up and up -- maybe when you are down visiting we can do body pump at the gym?
This is all fantastic. I check your blog every single day and am looking forward to watching things progress. You're such a doll. I still miss seeing you here.
You look awesome! I agree w/ Sar - kind of wish I had a baby in mine so I could have an excuse for its poochiness. LOL :)
Thanks so much ladies...though I feel like this week I've popped! yikes! I guess we'll tell in next weeks photo!
Sarah-Would love to do pump when I come down!
Barb-Thanks so much, you are too sweet. I miss all of you guys too, hopefully when the weather gets nice I'll be able to stop by to say "Hello" to everyone!
Post a Comment