And today when I got a package in the mail from one of them, well my day got a bit brighter. One of my friends works for a little company called Bare Escentuals Makeup. Yup, that's the one. You might have seen her on QVC a few times? Most of the time if we need something or if we mention things we like, she will surprise us with them. Yes, all of us. She really is too sweet. And well, for a stay-at-home mom, who works part-time, runs after a 2-year-old and doesn't get to dress up much, it's the best gift ever. I really don't think she will ever realize how much these little things mean. Anyway, today, during nap-time, I played with makeup like I was 16 again. And I loved EVERY-SINGLE-MINUTE! So thank you to my friends who no matter what can brighten up my day.
Whether it's an e-mail about Swedish Fish, a phone call or a text message, a picture of someone's adorable baby, a memory from December 13th way back when, or a little package of makeup, they know how to brighten my day. I love you...and miss you all so terribly much. xoxo
A picture of my pretty, pretty make up.
Best friends on my wedding day.
Jami, Jessica, Bridget, Moi, Tina, and Hope.
Jami, Jessica, Bridget, Moi, Tina, and Hope.







1 comment:
aw...what a fabulous post!
I miss everyone also. I actually just posted pictures from NC to FB, check them out. There are more but I thought I'd keep those between us :-)
Post a Comment