"I am going to be a BIG SISTER?!?!"

Yup! Madeline is going to be a big sister! I am currently about 14 weeks along. Madeline's new baby brother or sister will be here on or around November 14, 2011. Almost three years exactly apart, not that we planned that! Madeline's original due date was November 7, however she decided to come almost two weeks early and ended up being an October baby! I have a feeling it's going to be a different story with this baby. Murphy's law is telling me I will be a week late with a Thanksgiving baby!
Madeline is soooooo excited (see photo below). Well okay maybe not. She doesn't really know what's going on yet, but she had fun wearing her new "Big Sister" shirt and taking pictures at our photo shoot to help tell the rest of our family!

Here is the finished product that the grandma's and grandpa's received from Madeline. It was fun making the frame, but it was even more fun spreading the news :)
BTW, I will try to take belly photos like I did with Madeline, though most of them will probably be taken by yours truly. So look forward to many self portraits!







10 comments:
WHOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!! I'll admit, every time I've been checking your blog lately, I've been wondering if I'd see this post! I'm sooo happy for you and your family! YAYYYYYY!!!
Congratulations!! I'm pulling for team blue! ;)
Thanks ladies! Team blue would be awesome! Either way, we are thrilled :)
Put me down for boy -- how much can we bet? I've been so sad putting aside Timmy's 0-3 boy clothes I would love to see them again this winter:) But of course I love little girls and would love for maddie to have a fabulous little sister like I do! Congrats
Boy it is :) Though I do love your comment about your fabulous little sister :) How about a bottle of Champagne, Veuve? After 10 months of no driking I'll be wanting a glass :) And weather it comes to my house or yours, we'll both be drinking it! ha.
YAY!!!!! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to see the self portrait belly shots!
Congratulations, Amanda, Brad and Madeline. This is wonderful news. I've been waiting about a year to hear this. Best wishes to all of you!
Thanks Bridge! The belly photos will be coming soon :/
Barb, you and everyone else has been wondering when this second baby was going to come! Ha. Madeline just wasn't ready to be a big sister yet. :)
Oh my goodness, that's wonderful news! Congratulations! I agree with you - pink or blue - they are both BEAUTIFUL colors!!! :) wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
Thanks Anne! We could not be happier, ready to hold this baby in a few months. It's a blessing to have another little one on the way :)
Post a Comment