Friday, March 23, 2012

Avery's 4 Month Check up

Last Thursday, I know, I know, late again, Avery had her four month check-up with Dr. Chase. Dr. Chase was awesome, as usual, and confirmed to us that Avery is indeed our happy and healthy little girl we knew she was. He also confirmed that she does not have reflux. Whew.  Madeline came along and was an amazing listener during the entire appointment, even during Avery's shots. Boo. She let out a cry with each one, but quickly calmed down. She Also gave Dr. Chase some giggles, he was laughing at her the entire appointment. Constantly moving and talking, I guess she kept him on his toes. Coming from a family with members in the healthcare industry, I know it's always nice to see a child who is happy and healthy. Cannot complain. Anyway, here are here stats:

Weight: 13lbs 12 oz, 32%
Length: 25.5 in, 80 %
Head: 41.5 cm, 67%

No comments: