Thursday, March 15, 2012

I've been MIA

Why you ask? Well besides trying to raise two little girls, clean the house, and provide food for my family I've been filling LOTS of orders for my design business! Thank you Facebook and Pinterest for the free advertising. And thank you to all of my friends and family who have helped me spread the word of my work! I have had my own company for a while now. Doing everything custom, party invites, logos, brochures, you name it. But just recently I've been filling lots of orders for name signs, baby birth stat posters and important date posters. I've also been filling several orders for my stadium prints from the tribute to Joe Paterno when he passed away. Check out my site at https://www.facebook.com/AmandaJDesigns. In the mean time here are a few of the beauties I've been creating.

"On the Night You Were Born." Name sign. 
Created in honor of my favorite children's book: "On the Night You Were Born, by Nancy Tillman


Baby Birth Stat Poster: Purples

Baby Birth Stat Poster, Seahorse
Baby Birth Stat Poster: Pastels
Baby Birth Stat Poster: Pinks
Baby Birth Stat Poster: Blues

Baby Birth Stat Poster, Rabbit


Important Dates Poster

No comments: