Tuesday, August 19, 2008

7 Month Nittany Lion Shrine Photo

So here we are at the Lion Shrine, month 7. Yay! We stopped by here after our 28 week doctor's apt. and then went home. I planned on going into work, however I had to drink the really sugary beverage so they could test for gestational diabetes, which I almost threw right back up, and on top of it my sciatic nerve was acting up again, and the thought of sitting in my office chair all day long was not very high on my list. So we grabbed the photos and then I proceeded home.

Anyway, the apt. went very well, I am measuring (belly wise that is), right on schedule, cholesterol levels are nice and low, and baby's heart rate was perfect. Now we get to move to appointments every 2 weeks. Yes! The end is in sight. :)

My belly is definitely noticeable now!



4 comments:

sbruscia said...

That's weird --- Brad isn't showing at all :) looks the same as 7 months ago

abruscia said...

I know! What the heck? It's totally not fair! On another note, he did shave almost all of his hair off. Can you tell? There's nothing left!

sbruscia said...

oh wow. wouldn't have noticed if I didn't click on the picture. What inspired that? it looks good.

abruscia said...

He used to wear it like that in College, and has been debating doing it for a while....so he just did it the other week.