This past week my mom made some amazing burp clothes for our little one. My mom and I kept finding the cutest burp cloths in the posh baby boutiques and they were so expensive. So my mom being the crafty woman that she is said "We can make these easy!" So off we were. My mom found the cloth diapers, and most of the fabric to create these little master pieces. Once we had these items it was off to work. While my mom was sewing the fabric and ribbon, I was cutting and pining the fabric and ribbon on.
Mom even made special ones just for Brad—Penn State and Skull and Cross Bones—I love the fact that my mom is the one who picked out the skull and cross bones. She 's so trendy like that!
I just had to share them with you, because they are too cute not to. We still have several more yet to finish, but these are the ones we got finished.


No comments:
Post a Comment