OMG...okay, so one-two days away from week 28 (7 months!), and boy can I tell you, I think this child grew over night. Not only can I not breathe at all, whether it be lying on my side or sitting up, my heart rate is like that of a marathon runners, and I swear my belly grew inches---OVERNIGHT! Last night I was lying in bed watching the women's gymnastics, which is a whole other blog entry (A. Sarah, Baby wants to know what the heck happend?!?! She is v. disturbed), and my heart was pounding like I had just ran 5 miles. And I was just lying there?
On top of this, I have been getting the most painful stomach aches, the kind in your upper stomach where it feels like you can barely move. Well apparently it's heartburn/acid refulx, and mine lasts pretty much all day. Can I just tell you how fun this feels? The other night I sat down to put on socks and I just stayed there, I think I laid on the floor for a good 20 minutes until I could even think about getting back up...niiiiiice. So everyday I have been downing Tums and Rolaids like candy, and even those don't help half of the time.
If I have it this bad now, I can only imagine what the next 10-12 weeks will bring. Oh my.
On a happier note, the nursery furniture was delivered yesterday and it's GORGEOUS! Photos to come later this week.
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







3 comments:
Can't wait to see a picture this week! Oh and tell Baby that I was disturbed by the gymnastics too. I think Baby can compete for the Chinese womens' olympic team in 4 years judging by how old they looked.
Oh man, the belly shot is going to be bad, I can just feel it! As for baby competing in four years, I totally agree. What the heck was up with that? No way they were anywhere near 16.
I don't know what to say. Clearly Baby is onto something --- I was not v. happy. How did Baby like the all around competition? That rocked! Ask Baby what floor music she wants. You and your friends should get to work on the choreography.
Post a Comment