It started on Friday afternoon for me. Maddie and I had just returned from our playdate with Jake and Oliva, and my stomach felt like it was burning/ I asked Brad to watch Maddie so that I could lay down, and sure enough, with in the next two hours, I was throwing up. Oh the joy, that continued well into the night, where I spent the rest of the evening in bed. I didn't want to go near Maddie for fear that she would catch it, so Brad took care of her. Whew. However, by 7 a.m. the next morning when Maddie woke up, Brad was slowing going downhill, and by 10 a.m. Brad was throwing up. Happy Valentine's Day to us right?!? Blagh!
The good news is Maddie hasn't shown any signs of getting sick or not feeling well. Thank goodness! I did manage to catch a few photos before our play date on Friday, and on Sunday morning when Brad and I were kind of back to being normal parents again.
Here is Maddie having fun before our play date.
Daddy was spending some fun time with Maddie on Sunday morning, finally back to normal, or close to it.







No comments:
Post a Comment