Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sickies

Maddie and I both got a touch of a cold this week. Achy with a cough, and I tonight Maddie got a bit of a fever too. We gave her a dose of Tylenol and she and her rosy cheeks passed out for a bit on Mommy. I am happy to report that she seems to be feeling much better! Let's hope she feels better tomorrow too!

I couldn't resist, this was such a cute photo of her, all snuggly and sweet! I lover her so.




On a lighter note, Ms. Hanna got her hair cut today and she looks freaking adorable!

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

OMG! I love her so too! The Johnsons need to schedule a visit to Richmond, Va. Hanna looks fabulous and she needs to meet Miss Annie -- who now weighs 3 times as much as Hanna! Feel better

Anonymous said...

Hope you are both well soon!