Friday, February 27, 2009

4 Month Check Up

Today Maddie had her 4 month doctor's appointment. She is still feeling quite a bit under the weather, so we weren't sure if she was going to get her shots or not, but we decided for her to get them anyway. Maddie and I have both been suffering from one heck of a cold, and though Maddie hasn't had a fever, she is doing her sad, little, moany cry that says "mommy I don't feel good." It breaks my hear to hear, but thankfully she is still eating and sleeping pretty well.

So today at the apt. she got her recoomended shots again, which she hated, and her measurements. Maddie is now weighing in at 13lbs. 9 oz, up from 10lbs. 10 oz. at her 2 month visit, and her length is now 24.5 in., up from 23 in. at her 2 month visit! She is steadly in the 50th percentile for everything! We have a growing girl on our hands. Let's just hope she feels better soon!

Happy 4 month birthday Maddie!
(somehow I managed to get this smile in between her cries.)

No comments: