Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bonnets

I went shopping at this cute baby boutique in Bellefonte this past Saturday and found the cutest bonnets for Maddie. They are hand made by a local lady just for this store, and they were so reasonable, I had to buy two...of course! The first one is reversible and will be perfect for those sunny days at the pool. And to boot, the pattern is rosebuds on one side. While the second is a bit more fancy. It reminded me of the bonnets that my mom used to put me in when I was a baby. Madeline was gracious enough to model them for me this afternoon.

Side one...


Side two (giving you the profile shot, she's a good model like that.)


Fancy bonnet.


Side profile, so you can see some of the detail. Doesn't she look like a little baby doll in this photo? I love it!

1 comment:

sbruscia said...

So cute. Maddie and I are going to take a nice stroll over Easter and she will need to sport her Easter bonnet.