Friday, March 13, 2009

What I can do in 24 hours

Fist off...I decided to try and catch some photos of Maddie when she was waking up. I haven't done this since she was a newborn and my how things have changed. She's typically happy as can be and has her legs extended strait up into the air! It cracks me up, but she loves doing this! Then I decided to put her on the changing table and she decided to show off for me the two new things she started to do in the last 24 hours! Fist off, yesterday she started sticking her tongue out! I would stick mine out and then she would follow...it's the cutest thing! And then last night when she woke up at 4 a.m. hungry as can be she found her toes! So, she decided to look for them again this morning, and she found them again...She's accomplishing so much every day. It's really amazing, and of course she's getting cuter and cuter every day!

Here are some of the photos I got this morning.


Doing my daily ab exercises.

Hello Mommy!



Toes! I've finally found you!



SERIOUS!



SILLY!



Gotcha Mr. Tongue!




3 comments:

sbruscia said...

So impressive. I always new she was a genius. Wait til I see her over Easter -- I will have her walking and talking by the end of the weekend!

sbruscia said...

too bad that I'm not a genius and spelled knew -- new! isn't there like a spell or grammar check on this thing!

abruscia said...

Smarty Pants Lawyer!

Ha!