Sunday, March 1, 2009

Johnny Jumper!

On Saturday, Maddie seemed like she had finally recovered a bit from her cold. Granted she still has a horrible cough, but she no longer has a fever. Whew! We thought we were in the clear, when teething struck! AH!

At 4 months old, we think that Maddie has started cutting teeth. She was screaming all Saturday long, didn't sleep at all Saturday night, and isn't eating very well. When the baby Oragel and the Tylenol didn't work, we decided to pull out the Johnny Jumper to try and cheer her up, or at least take her mind off of the pain for a bit. My sisters and I practically grew up in a Johnny Jumper, and we all got at least one good smack into the wall by one of our lovely siblings. I think Sarah and Timmy were the ones who got me pretty good (I have a photo to prove it with Sarah and will make a point to post it later). Anyway, I had to have one for Maddie since we loved them so much. And sure enough, Maddie LOVED it too! Yay!

Loving the first time in the jumper!





Hello Mr. Peacock! Will you be my friend?



And a small video for those family members who are really interested. Enjoy!

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

Jump Johnny, jump! Also -- I would like to point out that I did not "get you." Your uhhh "evidence" is lacking as in the picture I am loveingly saying hi to you. And furthermore -- per the record (mom), I am merely the victim as Timmy supposedly whapped me into the wall pretty good. Thankfully I recovered and only have minor (but permanent) damage.

Croatian Chaos said...

She's a sweetie-pie! Too funny! Brady loves his Jacques the Peacock! However, we haven't graduated to the front colors - right now we are still fascinated by the black and white patterns on his back!