Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had the most amazing first Mother's Day Weekend. Not only were we blessed with great weather, but I got to spend all weekend lounging on our front porch with my amazing husband and baby girl. I think we spent as much time outside as we possibly could have. We all went on several walks, and Brad and I got to enjoy a few glasses of wine, as well as a bit of champagne!

Mother's Day itself was more than I could have ever asked for. Brad woke up with Maddie and let me sleep in a bit, YES! I woke up, shared some coffee and then while I worked out, Brad made the most amazing breakfast. So much better than going out. At breakfast Maddie gave me her present, a weekend away at the Nemacolin! Whoo hooo! How generous of her!?! She knows me so well already. We spent the rest of the day just enjoying the weather.

Happy Mother's Day again, to all of my new mommy friends as well as my amazing mom and mother-in-law.

Maddie was dressed in her "I Love Mommy" shirt. If there was ever a day for it, today was it!


Reaching for the camera.


Enjoying time in baby Einstein on the porch.


Rocking with mommy.




In a big girl rocking chair!


2 comments:

sbruscia said...

Glad you had such a lovely day -- you deserve it.

Jenn said...

Happy belated Mother's Day!! Looks like you had an incredible day ~ Maddie is precious!