Maddie has been showing off her sitting up skills lately, and though we can't quite leave her alone, she is doing very well! She gets a little frustrated when she ends up falling over and cannot get to her toys, so we are constantly sitting her back up (over and over). I got some cute photos from the last time we got to play, and Maddie thought you might like to see them.
Starting out and doing quite well!

Loving these block things...
This looks like something fun I can try to put in my mouth!
Moving on...rings are way cooler.
Showing off her lady-like manners. Amen for pants!

Again playing with this clock thing. It's pretty neat and all, but I don't get it?
1 comment:
This is ridiculous -- I saw her a month ago but she looks sooo big! Seriously. By the time I get up there to babysit her she will be driving or something.
Post a Comment