The other week Madeline and I made a trip down to Harrisburg. It was Grandma Ayres' birthday, so of course we had to join her for some lunch and of course shopping! We even picked up a few items for Baby Mervine, but we can't say what. I guess we'll find out in a few months :) While we were in town we also got to visit Great Grandma Ayres. It was great to see her and she was so excited to see Maddie. We must try to make it in more often. I got to snap a few cute photos of Grandma Madeline and Baby Madeline. They were too cute together, GG really loves her to pieces, it's so sweet.
GG giving Maddie some kisses.

Trying to play with GG's shoes. I can only imagine that they were going strait to her mouth.
2 comments:
Madelines are the best. I love Madelines.
I could not agree more with this comment!
Post a Comment