On Friday we had Madeline's 9 Month Check up with Dr. McCormick. He said she looks great, and that we can start to give her more and more table food. Craziness! So yesterday she went to town on a ton of blueberries with dinner. Dr. McCormic also said that her ear infection is still in the clear. Which is great, b/c I could have sworn it was back. We had to get a blood sample from her, which I was dreading, but Maddie didn't even feel it! What a trooper! They were testing for her iron levels, which had to be above 11 and hers was 11.9. Whew! She isn't a big eater, so I was concerned that maybe her levels would be a bit low. All in all, it was a great apt!
Stats:
28 inches long
(I don't have the paper with me, so I'll have to verify if I am remembering this correctly) 60th percentile! Which is you remember at her last visit they said she was around the 30th percentile for height, well Dr. McCormick thinks she was measured wrong. Whew!
17.8 lbs
60th percentile again!
A few photos from our 9month at home photo session.

1 comment:
second photo -- new wallpaper!
Post a Comment