Monday, August 24, 2009

Maddie's First Hike up Tussey Mtn.

Hiking up Tussey Mtn., has always been something that Brad and I love to do. We are HUGE outdoor, and mountain people, in fact, it's what we did the morning before we got engaged! Well, we finally got Maddie out for her first hike up Tussey the other day. It was gorgeous, and it made me realize how much I miss these walks. Hopefully we'll be able to get back out there soon. Maybe next time we'll have a hiking back pack for Maddie and we can go off the beaten path a bit more.


Brad and Maddie hiking up the Mtn.


Happy girl, I swear she loves it outside as much as we do!



Miss. Sadie.


And Miss. Hanna.


Some pretty photos of nature I happened to catch.




Me and Maddie after a run down the Mtn.

No comments: