Monday, December 21, 2009

A Holiday Visit to the Pediatrician

Yup, you guessed it. After several days of Madeline having a yucky nose, and finally yesterday rubbing at her ears, we headed to the pediatrician this morning. And yes, Jolly Old St. Nick brought her a double ear infection. Okay, maybe it wasn't St. Nick, but she got it anyway. Poor thing, she's been a trooper all weekend. So we are headed to Target to pick up some Amoxicillan from the Pharmacy after daycare today. Lets hope we can get this thing cleared up by the time Christmas is here. *Sigh* On a side note, she is currently 19lbs and 3 oz. We're almost at 20lbs!

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

Oh no! Maddie get well soon! I hope the antibiotics kick in ASAP. You need to enjoy your Christmas.

abruscia said...

Thanks Aunt Sarah, unfortunately we didn't even make it the whole way through daycare...I was called back early because she was in so much pain. I feel horrible.