Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fun Outside!

Madeline loves being outside, in fact she practically screams bloody murder when we have to bring her in. The other day she was looking outside longingly, so yes of course we took her out. So much exploring to do since this past fall...I mean she can walk EVERYWHERE now, and run too! So much fun :)

Longingly looking outside...


We even got some swing time in!




Exploring.






Who does she look like most in this photo?


Ugh, I don't think I like this prickly thing!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Amanda she is just precious!!! I LOVE her dress ~ so stylish! And the pigtails are adorable!

sbruscia said...

Maddie certainly loves the outside! When we were at alevia's we were in the back yard and went through the house to get to the driveway (to ride her horse) and she started getting a bit upset! I tried to explain we were going right back out:)