A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Easter Dress
Thirty years ago this was my Easter Dress, hard to believe that it's still in such great condition! Thanks to my mom who saved it, Madeline will also get a chance to wear it! Hopefully it fits, I haven't tried it on her yet. She will either be wearing it to the Easter Egg hunt on Saturday, or Easter Brunch on Sunday. We'll have to play it by ear, but I simply cannot wait to see it on her! I know it's going to look great. Thanks mom, not only have you given me amazing memories over the years, but you've also saved some of my most precious ones for me to share with my Madeline. I could not be luckier.
Oh man, Frankie saved so many outfits for my little girl...yeah...oh well. This is adorable. If my next kid is a boy as well then Madeline is going to be getting an authentic scottish kilt for her to wear to her first day of kindergarten.
4 comments:
So cute. Baby amanda's easter dress! Dying to see Miss Madeline in it.
Me either! Let's hope it fits! HA!
Oh man, Frankie saved so many outfits for my little girl...yeah...oh well. This is adorable. If my next kid is a boy as well then Madeline is going to be getting an authentic scottish kilt for her to wear to her first day of kindergarten.
Maddie's such a peanut... it'll fit.
Post a Comment