A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Thank you Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark!
We would like to give a HUGE thank you to Uncle Mark and Aunt Sarah for taking such good care of Miss. Madeline while we were on vacation! Brad and I slipped down to Costa Rica for a few days for a wedding, and we really couldn't have done it without them. While we missed Madeline like CRAZY, it was nice to have some time together, and being able to skype with her daily helped our separation anxiety :)
As you can see from the posts below, Madeline kept them quite busy, with not one, but two visits to the children's museum in Richmond. The first time Mark took her solo, extra props to him for that :) So does this mean Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark are ready for a little one of their own? We'll see!
Click here for more photos from Costa Rica, and hopefully we will see more from Madeline's visit too!
1 comment:
Great picture. I couldn't see the other ones. I'll try to get you the Maddie pics soon.
Post a Comment