A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Monday, June 7, 2010
Back from the beach...
That's right, we are back from the beach! Madeline and I, and even daddy for a few days joined our entire family, cousins too, in the Outer Banks of North Carolina for a week. It was an amazing few days in Corolla. We got to see lots of family members we haven't seen in years, and Madeline got to experience the ocean...again. And yes, she loved it. Still getting things in order, but I hope to post photos soon.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We have good friends who live in Corolla - they own Twiddy Realty and also a really cute cheese and wine shop in town. It's such a great beach. Can't wait to see more photos!
WOW! Twiddy is all over the place! I wish I would've known about the wine and cheese place! :( My Aunt and Uncle have had a house down there for about 18 years, so we've been there, it's just been a while. It is a great place, maybe we can meet up there when you guys move south :)
2 comments:
We have good friends who live in Corolla - they own Twiddy Realty and also a really cute cheese and wine shop in town. It's such a great beach. Can't wait to see more photos!
WOW! Twiddy is all over the place! I wish I would've known about the wine and cheese place! :( My Aunt and Uncle have had a house down there for about 18 years, so we've been there, it's just been a while. It is a great place, maybe we can meet up there when you guys move south :)
Post a Comment