A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Chap Stick
One thing Madeline discovered she LOVED at the beach was chap stick, and I mean LOVED it. We had to hide it from her, she simply would not give it up. Here is a photo of her fully enjoying a coating. At least we could rest assured her lips were fully protected from the sun.
4 comments:
Barb Marshall
said...
Amanda, I love this picture. She is enjoying that chapstick. I love how she's leaning on the arm of the chair. Too darn cute.
This picture cracks me up too...yes, her poor little legs. Tina-I think Madeline ate more than she actually got on her lips! Too funny that they are all into the same thing together.
Barb-Gotta get comfy when applying the lip gloss right? lol
4 comments:
Amanda, I love this picture. She is enjoying that chapstick. I love how she's leaning on the arm of the chair. Too darn cute.
I love the contrast of the girliness of the lipgloss and her black and blue tomboy legs!
This is too funny - Ellie started doing the same thing last week - she's been trying to eat the jolly rancher purple. She licks it like a lollipop!!
This picture cracks me up too...yes, her poor little legs. Tina-I think Madeline ate more than she actually got on her lips! Too funny that they are all into the same thing together.
Barb-Gotta get comfy when applying the lip gloss right? lol
Post a Comment